- 1953 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
1 architectural blueprint
Name of creator
The practice of Edwin (Eddie) James Hayes (23/3/1918-4/10/1997) and Campbell (Cam) Royston Scott (4/5/1921-7/1/2007) began in Brisbane in 1946. Initially they traded as E.J. Hayes and C.R. Scott. They rapidly made their mark with early commissions and houses that attracted awards and publicity. In the late 1950's, in an effort to rid themselves of being stereotyped as the Brisbane House Designers, they actively sought non-residential commissions. Hayes, Scott and Henderson operated from 1965 to 1967. Hayes and Scott retired from practice in 1984.
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
No job number. Architects: EJ Hayes & CR Scott. Working drawing, sheet no. 1, Sep 1953.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Copyright applies. Contact the Fryer Library.
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Oversize folder 21.
Previously housed in plan cabinet K1?
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
Genre access points
Description control area
Rules and/or conventions used
Level of detail
Dates of creation revision deletion
Created, Linda Justo, 30-May-2023.