Hayes and Scott

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Hayes and Scott

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

1946-1984

History

The practice of Edwin (Eddie) Hayes and Campbell (Cam) Scott began in Brisbane in 1946. They rapidly made their mark with early commissions and houses that attracted awards and publicity. In the late 1950's, in an effort to rid themselves of being stereotyped as the Brisbane House Designers, they actively sought non-residential commissions. Hayes and Scott retired from practice in 1984.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

AU QU

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Revised

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Revised, Linda Justo, 15-May-2020

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places