- [1901?- 1907?] (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
1 album : ill. ; 28 x 23 cm.
Name of creator
Previously described as Fryer Album A22.
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Album contains 104 photographs of Stodart family, Melbourne, Egypt, Batavia, no. 3 S.M. Coy Corps of Australian Engineers, Brisbane during the 1898 flood, Enoggera Creek and the early operations of Enoggera Reservoir, federation celebrations in Sydney, Lord Houptoun, federation proclamation in Brisbane, and the visit of the Duke of Cornwall and York to Brisbane.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Sepia and black and white photographs (various sizes) mounted on board. Some photographs have captions.
Inscribed inside front cover: 'Nina Stodart with love from F.S. 18.5.05'.
Subject access points
- Photographs -- Catalogs
- Confederation of states -- Australia -- Pictorial works
- Floods -- Queensland -- Brisbane -- Pictorial works
- Visits of state -- Australia -- Pictorial works
- Enoggera Reservoir (Qld.) -- Pictorial works
- Enoggera Creek (Qld.) -- Pictorial works
- Australia -- History -- Federation, 1901 -- Pictorial works
Place access points
Name access points
- Stodart Family (Subject)
- Stodart, Nina (Subject)
- George V, King of Great Britain, 1865-1936 (Subject)
- Hope, John Adrian Louis, 1st Marquess of Linlithgow, 7th Earl of Hopetoun, 1860-1908 (Subject)
Genre access points
Description control area
Rules and/or conventions used
Level of detail
Dates of creation revision deletion
Migrated from LMS: April 2019, P.A.