- UQFL222-Series E-File 1
Twenty architectural plans for buildings and additions to the Atherton Hospital. The hospital, which was built in the first decade of the 20th century, is located on the corner of Jack and Louise Streets in Atherton. In 1922 fund raising enabled the Committee of the Atherton District Hospital to decide of architectural plans for the building of new brick memorial wards to commemorate the Tablelands fallen men. These plans were designed by V.M. Brown. Throughout the 1920s and 1930s, Brown drew plans for new buildings and additions for Atherton Hospitals Board.