Showing 16 results

Archival description
Greg Berkman Architectural Drawings
Print preview View:

Greg Berkman Architectural Drawings

  • UQFL447
  • Collection
  • ca. 1927-1985

171 architectural plans and drawings relating to the work of Greg Berkman. He frequently completed work for Harry and Ann Garms. Drawings from his architectural degree are also included.

Berkman, Greg

Bank of Australasia, cnr Queen & Wharf Streets, Brisbane

Four photocopies of architectural plans drawn by Anketell & K. Henderson for the new premises of the Bank of Australasia located on the corner of Queen and Wharf Streeets, Brisbane. The first plan includes elevations. This building began construction in ca. 1927. The Bank of Australasia was sold by the ANZ Bank in 1981. It was later demolished. Berkman used the stones from the building for the Garms house in Tennyson.

A. & K. Henderson

Residence, 79 King Arthur Terrace, Tennyson

18 drawings by architect G.M. Berkman for clients Harry and Ann Garms at 79 King Arthur Terrace, Tennyson. Drawings include floor plan, site and foundation plan, elevations, lighting pan, roof plan, door plan, fireplace and lintel set out, link plan, kitchen details, stair details and window details.

Restaurant, 56 Chester Street, Newstead

16 drawings by architect G.M. Berkman for clients Harry and Ann Garms for a restaurant at 56 Chester Street, Newstead. Drawings include: Door and site plans (unnumbered and undated) (Job no. 14-1 to 14-2); drainage plan by Chilton Burnett, number 1542-HI-3 (Job no. 14-3); registered street plan, no. 165170 (Job no. 14-4); 2 site plans, no. 820102 (Job no. 14-5a-b); 2 foundation and floor plans, no 820103 (Job no. 14-6a-b); ventilation plan, no 820104 (Job no. 14-7a-b); kitchen, window, and door details; and electrical plans.

ANZ Bank, cnr Queen & Wharf Streets, Brisbane

Fifteen architectural plans drawn by Conrad and Gargett of the ANZ Bank (formerly the Bank of Australasia) on the corner of Queen and Wharf Streets, Brisbane. This building was sold by the ANZ Bank in 1981 and was later demolished. Berkman used the stones from the building for the Garms house in Tennyson.

Conrad & Gargett

Results 1 to 10 of 16