Douglas, Daly and Bottger

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Douglas, Daly and Bottger

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

  • DDB Architects

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

1978-1988

History

In 1955 Bill Douglas commenced private practice in Brisbane as William L. Douglas Architect and joined in partnership with Barry Barnes, as Douglas and Barnes, in Brisbane and the Gold Coast in 1957; until dissolution in 1972, when the practice returned to sole ownership of Bill Douglas In 1972 the practice became William L Douglas and Associates. In 1978 Douglas Baly Bottger Architects Pty Ltd (DDB Architects) - Peter Daly and Ray Bottger joined with Bill Douglas as Directors to form DDB Architects. In 1998 Douglas, Daly, Bottger Architects merged with Woodhead International to form Woodhead International DDB in Queensland. Bill Douglas and Ray Bottger continued as Principals in that firm. When Douglas retired, the firm resumed operating as Woodhead International.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

AU QU

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Revised

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Revised, Linda Justo, 9-Sep-2020.

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

'Douglas & Barnes', Digital Archive of Queensland Architecture, accessed online 9-Sep--2020.

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places